Incentive Grant Process
The Kerrville Main Street Program has an incentive grant program to encourage quality design in the central business district. Any business owner or property owner within the Kerrville Main Street District is eligible for grant funds. The attached grant application and support documents must be submitted to the Main Street Program Manager for review by the Design Committee before the sign is produced.
Grant Application Process:
- Complete the Incentive Grant Agreement with copy of the cost estimates.
- Submit a color drawing of the sign including the dimensions, materials, and general method of installation.
- Application will be reviewed and acted upon within 10 working days from date submitted. Applications may be obtained at the Main Street office, 715 Water Street, weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, or you can click here to download an application online.
- Grants will be administered on a first come, first serve basis and must be submitted before any work is done.
- All design drawing dimensions, colors, shape and proposed sign placement must be approved by the Design Committee.
- A Grant will be given for new signage for a new business not to exceed $250.00 per building.
- Only one grant will be given for each business.
- Grants will be administered as reimbursements once projects have been completed as agreed upon and receipts are shown for work completed.
to download or print a copy of the Incentive Grant Application.