If you are trying to access the Library's catalog
, please click on the following link:
To access your personal library account:
- Click on the link above or type http://libraryweb.kerrvilletx.gov into the address bar on your web browser.
- Go to "My Library" and select "My Account" or select "Login" in the upper right corner of the screen
- Enter your first and last names as shown on your picture ID
- Enter the barcode number off the back of your library card
- Enter your PIN number. It is initially set to the last 4 digits of the phone number you provided. If you did not provide a phone number, your PIN is 1234. Once you log into the system, we encourage you to reset your PIN number to something you can remember. The system accepts both numeric and alphanumeric PINs.
If you are having problems accessing the Library's catalog using the above link or your personal library web account, please call the Library at 830-257-8422 and ask for the Reference desk.